hi,
have downloaded that script, but there are some enties I don't have an
idea abot what to write in as there are :
DNS : = what I have to write here ? is it the local DNS, but right now I
don't have a setted up DNS - or is it the DNS of the provider ?

AUTH_ALLOW="207.69.200.132 216.32.132.250 206.132.27.156 209.81.232.66
207.45.69.69 216.80.83.185 212.158.123.66"       #IPs allowed to use the
AUTH service (leave blank and put 113 in TCP_ALLOW for all)

what I have to do with these entries ?

have tried to send an email to the programmer of this script, but all my
emails bounced back - seems to be undeliverable.

So I'm hoping now, that anyone can give some assistance for write in the
correct values in this script.

thanks and bye hans