I woudl like to put the three CDs on my private FTP site to do local
installations. I copied the contents of the first CD to a publically
accessable directory and then added the RPMs from the second and third CDs to
the RPM directory.

Obviously this was not correct sinec I can't install from there. Do I need to
genereate a new hdlist file?

I would like to add the updates and some custom RPMS as well.

Is there a HOWTO for this kind of thing available?

Thanks,
--
Hoyt
http://www.maximumhoyt.com

A train stops at a train station. A bus stops at a bus station. This explains
the problem with my workstation.