I've got the TUSl2 which is nearly the same.. On mine however I can use
either the AGP onboard or the AGP slot ..... not both at the same time
since they are electrically the same thing.  On another box with the
i810 chipset I was able to get the onboard video + a pci card working.
This may be the way to go.

James