Hi, everybody.
I managed to fry my motherboard yesterday (bad memory module) and I'm
therefore looking for a new one. And I was hoping you could help me choose
one :-)

I'm looking for a motherboard for an Athlon, most likely based on the KT333 or
the KT400 chipset and I'm very interested in hearing stories of
successes/failures with using 9.0 on such boards, esp:

MSI KT4 Ultra SR (Mandrake reports it working)
MSI KT3 Ultra   (Mandrake tested)
Gigabyte 7VAXP (Mandrake certified)
Soyo KT400 Dragon Ultra (??)

I personally find the Gigabyte motherboard very tempting since it's certified
to have everything working: USB 2.0, firewire, ...and it costs around $110.
If you have any shutdown problems, problems with setting up peripherals, etc.
I'd greatly appreciate to hear about it.

Thanks,

Narfi.