From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:todd@;mandrakesoft.com]On Behalf Of
Todd Lyons
Sent: Tuesday, 5 November 2002 7:42 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [expert] apache... url redirect to file...

Franki wrote on Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 03:20:11PM +0800 :

> I have just been told I need to get apache to redirect a domain name it
> answers to to a specific file..
> http://sub.domain.com to be redirected to
> http://sub.domain.com/cgi-bin/myscript.cgi

[root@Galaxy html]# pwd
/var/www/html
[root@Galaxy html]# cat index.html
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="0; URL=/cgi-bin/myscript.cgi">

This puts the burden of speed on the client, not on the server.

Blue skies...                   Todd
--
           MandrakeSoft USA   http://www.mandrakesoft.com
Never take no as an answer from someone who's not authorized to say yes.