The model is PEG-N760C (PalmOS 4.1).

Here's the output of dmesg:

usbserial.c: Sony Clié 4.x converter detected
visor.c: Sony Clié 4.x: Number of ports: 2
visor.c: Sony Clié 4.x: port 1, is for Generic use and is bound to
ttyUSB0
visor.c: Sony Clié 4.x: port 2, is for HotSync use and is bound to
ttyUSB1
usb-uhci.c: interrupt, status 2, frame# 303
usbserial.c: Sony Clié 4.x converter now attached to ttyUSB0 (or
usb/tts/0 for devfs
)
usbserial.c: Sony Clié 4.x converter now attached to ttyUSB1 (or
usb/tts/1 for devfs
)
visor.c: Device lied about number of ports, please use a lower one.
visor.c: Device lied about number of ports, please use a lower one.
visor.c: Device lied about number of ports, please use a lower one.
visor.c: Device lied about number of ports, please use a lower one.
visor.c: Device lied about number of ports, please use a lower one.
visor.c: Device lied about number of ports, please use a lower one.
visor.c: Device lied about number of ports, please use a lower one.

The versions are:
        j-pilot  0.99.2
        pilot-xfer 0.11.3

Regards,