Ken Hawkins wrote:
I thinks its bad.. this was in my messages log file, where i went snooping after
the hard drive on my laptop started thrashing, along with musical beeps from my
speakers.

I'm too dense, and have too many other projects on the go to chase this down, but
if others have ideas, or want more info, I'll be glad to follow directions. in a day or two, I'll be blowing this laptop clean to do a fresh install, since I dont know enough to clean it out or pursue hackers

Ken

Ken,

It doesn't appear as though something bad has happened. These appear to be normal operations from the system. What do you have msec set on?

Mark