Hello,

We are managing hundred of users on a network based on Netscape Exchange
Server (mail, news and web).
In a few weeks, we would like to change to a linux server (Mandrake of
course!)
As we don't want to create by hand each existing user, is there a script
or a software that will automatically:

-create a new account (possibly from a list of existing
logins/passwords)
-apply the new user to adequate groups
-create a file with his login as name
-create a virtual host to his file in the apache configuration
-apply a DocRoot in proftp configuration
-create a user and his database with his login/password in mysql
-copy a phpmyadmin with adequate configuration
-and few other little things...

Any ideas?

Thanks

Patrick Atlas