Sounds like you need to learn shell script...  I'm guessing that what you need
could be accomplished with a few lines (<20?) of code.  Check out:

  man bash
  man adduser
  man groupadd

That should get you started...  (If you need some examples, try 'locate
*.sh'--there are tons of them.  Check out a few that seem to do something
similar to what you're trying.)

There are also some (many?) pages on the internet--try a search for 'bash
programming'.  I found two that look promising (in about 30 seconds):

  http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Bash-Prog-Intro-HOWTO.html
  http://mirrors.sunsite.dk/ldp/LDP/abs/html/

-Jason

--

"Out of Print" is bookseller speak for "We can't be hedgehogged".