On Friday 15 November 2002 02:48, Tom Brinkman wrote:

> In your mailer, instead of leaving 'reply to' blank, you entered
> your email address ([EMAIL PROTECTED]). This overides
> auto replies comin to the list.  You're not the only one, on this
> list or many other lists doin this.  Tryin to stop people from
> makin this mildy rude mistake is like discouraging HTML (very
> rude).

Hmmm, thanks for the heads-up - I would be one of those. I checked and
saw that kmail inserted this automagically, so I went back to my
configuration and took out the reply-to. Always did wonder why it
wanted to know my email address twice (in Reply-to and Email Adress
fields). The kmail docs are no help on this at all.