Do not know how to install or set it up.
Check out hte faq. But not rare for commercial products to miss
instructions. Thats how they make money support.

Quick check on the web for java-ssh gave this:
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~fapp2/software/java-ssh/
http://javassh.org/
 The last one seems to the be the best. Have not tested. One way to solve
the problem.

Hope this helps.

Vennlig Hilsen
Torstein Hernes Dybdahl
Haldensgate 21
7014 Trondheim
NORWAY
Stud. Tech. ved Elektroteknikk og Telekommunikasjon, NTNU