Thanks, I hadn't thought of that.  Although I have already found
that it refuses to boot off of CD1, and I have to start with CD2
to get anywhere at all.

Brian.

From: "Albert E. Whale" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [expert] LM 9.0 - Install Fails - SCSI Disks
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 22:11:32 -0500

Brian,

Boot off of Disk Two (I Purchased my Set from Mandrake direct), then load each
of the customized Boot Kernels until one works.

I'm not sure WHY we have to jump through hurdles to get the Install to work.

I'm still picking up bits off of the Floor. Mozilla doesn't install directly.
I have problems with rpmdrake recognizing the cdrom ....

It really shouldn't be this difficult folks.