Well, its /dev/scsi/host1/... because the laptop has a cd burner, but no nothing extra in there either. Checked that out right away when I saw the links.

- Theo

bascule wrote:

well i can't say i know what you should do next, there's definitely nothing extra in /dev/scsi/host0/bus0/ ? (was wondering if it was just a case of missing links?)

bascule