According to the booklet that came w/ the reader, it shows up as 4 seperate drives under windows. (one for each physical card type; CF, SD, SmartMedia, and MemoryStick) When I plug it in, /dev/sda is created in devfs by hotplug, and the CF card slot works as expected. I suspect from its behavior under windows, that I need to convice hotplug to create the other device entries in devfs so I can access the other slots, but I don't know how to do so.

- Theo

bascule wrote:

can you clarify theo, you are supposed to be able to read more than one media card type 'at the same time'?

bascule