I am having problems with a internet connection share.  Oddly, I had it
working for a while last evening but then, suddenly, it died and I was unable
to communication computer to computer via wlan (sharing a modem connection on
one of them).

Running Mandrake 8.2, I have a usb wlan device on my desktop set as eth0 and
IP 192.168.0.1 as well as a modem (ppp0) through which the internet
connection is to be shared.  My laptop has a wlan card set as wlan0 and IP
192.168.0.2.  The wireless connection is ad-hoc and they are communicating
just fine but I am unable to get the laptop to communicate with the internet
via the desktop's modem connection.  In other words, the connection is being
shared.

This appears to be a problem with iptables setup.  Can someone help me out
with getting iptables setup (to run NAT) so that my laptop can communicate
with the internet via the desktop modem?

praedor