It's not a cooker issue it's a kernel issue.

Ask the kernel boys if they know about the problem, if there is a
possible solution, and if so, where can it be obtained.

You can try posting this to the cooker list, however I don't think
you're going to get alot of response.

--
Nelson Bartley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>