If you check th html standard with http://validator.w3.org/ you will see
why it does not work, here it is the message:

 Sorry, I am unable to validate this document because its content type
is text/plain, which is not currently supported by this service.

So the problem is simply that they have missconfigured the MIME type
so... THEIR FAULT.

Anyway, MS intentionally  has made their web editors *NOT* to fulfill
the html standard even they signed to make people think it's other
browser's fault. Here in Spain Hispalinux society made the goverment
change *ALL* official webs (I was one of the monkeys that helped proving
were they were violating a standard). I you see a governamental web NOT
being under the standard in Europe Comunity, surely you can force them
to change inmidiately as normally it falls into "antycompetence" NOT to
use an approved international open standard against a private one....
Problem is with goverments that do not have that laws and specially with
lazy private enterprices.

--
           Diego  Dominguez
              __/\__