On Fri, 29 Nov 2002 19:56:23 -0200
Guilherme Cirne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> No, I haven't actually. But what I was really looking for was something
> already made which would work "out of the box" with a nice GUI. All I need
> is to keep data on artists and tracks for each cd I own.

I built kmusicdb for Cooker/Contrib.
Don't think those rpms will work on 9.0 though.

If you can wait till tomorrow or Sun I will see if the necessary rpms will build on
9.0, if so I can email them to you, sorry I'm not set up for FTP.
It would be approx 600Kb for the 3 necessary rpms.

    Charles

Remember Darwin; building a better mousetrap merely results in smarter mice.
Charles A Edwards
[EMAIL PROTECTED]