* Stardate: 2002-11-27 18:00
* Incoming subspace signal from "Maxim Heijndijk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" :

> I have had 9.0 installed for over a month now, but since yesterday every GTK2 app
> (menudrake, userdrake) that I try to start hangs and locks up X. Keyboard no longer
> functions and I have to reset. I have reinstalled every GTK2 lib and app I could
> find, without succes. GTK1.2 functions normally. HELP !

Well, I have spent a few days trying to find the problem, without success. I decided
to reinstall, without formatting my root partition. 2 packages (libgnomevfs*) were
removed by the installer. Now everything works OK.

--
Best regards, M@X.

* Climate Control Psychedelic Soundscapes - http://go.to/cchq/
* Linux Shell Scripts & RPM Software Packages - http://go.to/conmen/