On Mon, 2002-12-02 at 21:00, Vincent Danen wrote:

> On Monday, December 2, 2002, at 09:54 PM, James Sparenberg wrote:
>
> > Initial suspicion was correct.  If GNUStep directory is missing it runs
> > when you first install.  Tried also creating a new user so that MDK's
> > firstime program ran... either way.. still no menu.  dang.
>
> Ok... have you tried opening up a term in wmaker and then running
> "update-menus" as a user?
>
> That should give you your mdk menus.

Should but unfortunately doesn't... Even after a restart of Wmaker.  The
error is that it can't load the applications menu and says output has
been sent to console.... loaded xconsole  to try and caputure this
output but no dice.  IF I open the windowmaker config tool I can get the
stock wmaker menu but still am unable to get the Mandrake version.