On Tuesday, December 3, 2002, at 09:02 PM, Lorne wrote:

[...]
Now I have one more little dilema! I would LOVE to make this work on Mandrake
security, which I'm currently running on my firewall. I get an error when I
try. I thought I could just take the compiled one and run that, but nooooo...
is there anyone out here that is an expert on the security release?
You're referring to SNF? You put a 9.0-compiled binary on SNF? No wonder it didn't work.

SNF is based on Mandrake 7.2, which is very very different from 9.0... different compilers, different glibc, etc.

Is there an rpm for this colortail thing? If there is, send the srpm to me and I'll build it on my 7.2 install and make it available.

--
MandrakeSoft Security; http://www.mandrakesecure.net/
"lynx -source http://linsec.ca/vdanen.asc | gpg --import"