It's not actually that exciting :) It's tail but with colours, so your logs
come out in colur when you view them.

Get it from:
http://www.student.hk-r.se/~pt98jan/colortail.html

And the patch to make it compile on 9.0 from:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/colortail/colortail-0.3.0-gcc3.patch.gz?download

Cheers,
Jord

--