Guy Van Sanden wrote:
Hello guys

Is there an easy way (like RPM's ;-) ) to get Netscape 4.x running on
Mandrake?
I recently switched to Mandrake from SuSE (because Mandrake is more GPL
friendly).

The only drawback is that I need Netscape 4.75 or higher for my
internetbanking <rant mode>(I know, it's lame but it doesn't work on
Mozilla/Netscape 6 & 7/Opera/... and it's about the only bank in Belgium
that has something working on Linux).
So, I get stuck running a prehistoric monster </rant mode>

Thanks for your help.

Guy

Hi,
Yes, I can use netscape 4.78 in a mandrake 9. I have just used rpm's from a mandrake 8.1 (rpm -ivh <package_name>)

Xavier