Thank you Philippe

I messed arround with it the most part of tonight (pathetic, I now ;-) )
I got the Apple/Win XP link working on Netscape 4.7 (it runs a different
java application), but not on Mozilla.  It loads on Galeon, but opens a
new Netscape 4.7 window...

I wrote the helpdesk again to ask why their main page says that
Mozilla/Netscape 6 don't work, while another says it does...

The worst part is that I mailed their helpdesk about this about 2 months
ago, and they keep repeating that I have to use Netscape 4.7.

Thanks again for your help.

Guy

--
Guy Van Sanden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>