On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 10:29:02AM -0800, Todd Lyons wrote:

> Wolfgang Bornath wrote on Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 06:37:47PM +0100 :
> >
> > Hmm, my mail proggy acts like he should:
> > In the header of the mailing list I see a From: and a Reply-to: line.
> > When I hit 'g' (ReplyAll) the proggy asks:
> > "Reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]? [Yes] No?"
> > So I just hit [Enter] and no doubles go out.
> > When I hit 'n' the mail goes to the address in the From: line.
> > Again no doubles.
>
> Add to your .muttrc:
> subscribe expert@

While we're at it, what's the recommended method for identifying this
mailing list?

I've got

:0:

in my .procmailrc, but there's a noticable chunk of the messages which
don't contain this header.

(And I don't approve of filtering mailing lists according the To: or
CC: as that won't differentiate between duplicate copies sent to the
list and to myself.)

--
T.
Our three main weapons are Sarcasm, Ignorance, and Denial.