On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 09:26 -0800, Jack Coates wrote:
> procmail is your friend -- look for pm-jadup.rc

Hmm, my mail proggy acts like he should:

In the header of the mailing list I see a From: and a Reply-to: line.
When I hit 'g' (ReplyAll) the proggy asks:

"Reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]? [Yes] No?"

So I just hit [Enter] and no doubles go out.
When I hit 'n' the mail goes to the address in the From: line.
Again no doubles.

It's Mutt.

wobo