Praedor,

   Just got it activated in mine ... what I did (on 9.0) is

Went into settings --> Configure Konqueror

then under Netscape Plugins the first thing I did was remove all
references to Netscape (I don't have it on my box.) And only retained
these settings

/usr/local/mozilla/plugins (I have texstars xft enabled mozilla)
/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins
$MOZILLA_HOME/plugins

Then I made sure that at least one of these did have the shockwave
plugin.  I then made it scan for plugins ... after chugging for a few
seconds... I checked the plugins list and voila... it was now there.
Seemed to me that since it couldn't find all the netscape directories it
might have been bombing out... not sure.  You could btw add a direct
route here to the plugins directory in your home directory.

Now it works... before with all the netscape stuff it didn't...

James

(BTW the horse on the right is freaky.... he never blinks!)