Hi guys, I had quake 3 installed in my system for more
than a year, but just a couple of days ago I tried to
install other games and some libraries and when I try
to run quake 3 now I get the error.

from /etc/ld.so.conf or current dir:
/usr/local/games/q3demo/libGL.so: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory
failed
libMesaVoodooGL.so from /etc/ld.so.conf or current
dir: /usr/local/games/q3demo/libMesaVoodooGL.so:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory"

The deal is that libGL.so is present in /usr/lib as
you can see when I do a locate libGL.so
"[rarmente@rarmente lib]$ locate libGL.so
/usr/lib/libGL.so.1.0.3123
/usr/lib/libGL.so.1
/usr/lib/libGL.so
/usr/X11R6/lib/libGL.so.1
/usr/X11R6/lib/libGL.so.1.2
/usr/local/games/quake2/libGL.so"

However I cant find "libMesaVoodooGL.so" on my system.
But quake used to work before. I WOULD REALLY
appreciate some help guys.

Rob.