On Tue, 17 Dec 2002, Todd Lyons wrote:

> 50/50 mix of Simple Green and Water, a 2" wide paint brush, and a
> soft-bristled toothbrush.  Wash it down, rinse it with bottled water (or
> any other finely filtered water).  Force air over it and let it dry
> overnight.  A simple fan is really all that's needed with the humidity
> is low, a conditioned air source (preferably heated as opposed to
> cooled) if the humidity is high.

After reading this, I thought to myself that I keep all my PCs off the
floor (hurricanes are an annual threat in South Florida). I'd never need
to clean a PC that got flooded.

Yesterday I was making a cup of coffee using my trusty single cup
Black&Decker Brew'N Go. Trouble is I forgot to put the cup underneath to
catch the coffee. So the table caught it for me. And so did my laptop.
Bleah.