On Wed, 2002-12-18 at 07:40, Stefano Pogliani wrote:
> Rob,
>
>     where is this FTP site? Which packages did you download from that site?
> Thanks a lot for your help. Best regards

You can check http://ximian.com/mirrors.html for the list of FTP sites.

From 1.2.1 I downloaded all the packages in the
ximian-evolution/mandrake-90-i586 directory that were dated 13/12/02
(Dec 13, 2002), watch out because both the 1.2 and 1.2.1 packages are in
the same directory.  I had installed all the 1.2 packages prior to this
as I was running 1.2, so there may be a few dependencies in some of the
library packages that were not updated for the 1.2.1 release.

> P.S.    Do you know if/how Evolution could use a Thwate Digital
> Certificate for signing mails ?

There was at one time "greyed out" options eluding to this eventual
functionality, but I just checked and they are now gone from the
security tab on the e-mail account set-up, just PGP/GPG for now.

--
...Rob

-- Microsoft - We put the "backwards" into backwards compatibility.

Robert Goshko                  Axis Computer Consulting Services, Inc
President                              Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada
http://www.axis-dev.ca/       Supporting the Revolution In Your World
Registered Linux User #260513             GNU/Linux i686 2.4.19-16mdk

  8:13am  up 56 min,  5 users,  load average: 1.60, 1.28, 1.13