Le dim 05/01/2003 à 17:53, Jack Coates a écrit :
> Test your NameVirtualHost setup from the local box using links and some
> simple /etc/hosts aliases to make sure that everything points to
> 127.0.0.1. That address shouldn't change :-) Once you're sure you've
> done virtual hosts right, then you can get into the address change. The
> default Apache install on MDK has no issues with dynamic IPs in my
> experience, and there's no need to be messing with Rewrites, so chances
> are good you don't have virtuals done right. Post your
> /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/Vhosts.conf and maybe something obvious will crop
> up.
>
> Jack

Dear Jack

Thanks very much for your answer.
In fact, I had an idea (yes - I can sometimes) just after sending my
mail, and it worked.
If you want to know, I'm simply the stupidest man on Earth ;-)
I used 'httpd restart' instead of apachectl to reload the config... no
comment.

Well... sorry !

Best regards

Francois