How do you install/download language packs for Mozilla?? I mean to DISPLAY pages created with different languages, not locals. If know there are language packs for Mozilla but these seem to change the language for all of Mozilla. I just want to be able to display text in other languages. For example, I remember way back when I used Winblows that if I visited a page I didn't have a language pack to display, IE would prompt to download the pack to display it. How does Moz handle it?? I went to a Korean site and it looks like gibberish (and not Korean gibberish either). Ideas??

Cheers

Jason