On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 12:14:36PM -0500, Mark Weaver wrote:
> On Tuesday 14 January 2003 11:57 am, Tibbetts, Ric wrote:
> > > Hi Ric,
> > >
> > > Check things out on this site for setting up Postfix. Pierre has really
> > > got it
> > > going on when it comes to setting up Postfix for doing things correctly.
> > >
> > > http://pfortin.com/Linux/PostFix/
> > >
> > > Mark
> >
> > Thanks Mark, I'll have a look.
> > Currently, my filter seems to be an inverse filter. I'm NOT getting the
> > mail I want, but the spam is flowing freely.. lol.
> >
> > I did notice that Pierre references the same sites I've been using. I've
> > just got a "bug" in the above (I've already made a few changes to the
> > above). And.. you can't catch it all.  Some spam is going to get through
> > no matter what.
> >
> > Ric
>
> Good God! a reverse spam filter...you may have stumbled onto something there.
> :) just reverse the sense of the filter and you should be good to go, huh?
>
> Mark

It was a perverse situation. LOL
It's also fixed now. I'm getting the good mail again. (whew).
In fact, I'm sending this one from the system I'm working on. So this is
a good test.

I did pick up a few thinks from Pierre that I wasn't doing. So the spam
filtering section grew a bit (I'm also doing a few things that he
isn't..).

So far so good. :)

Ric