On Wednesday 15 January 2003 08:04 am, Ken Hawkins wrote:
> I certainly don't want Mandrake to fail; what I want is an idea of whether
> my money is going to developers and product improvement, or to some suit's
> Caymen Island bank account......
> Ken
well that is the "best part" about Chapt. 11, you get to have lawyers and
judges looking over everthing to make sure it seems fair to the folks owed
the money, and that owing the money was fair too. and if it ain't fair, just
cause some manager who was here 3 years ago signed the contract, if it ain't
fair, then the judges have the responsibility of saying to someone,,,,"get
over it". At least in the bankruptcy courts I have been in*, the judges
seemed to feel that if you had money to loan you had money to loose, and that
forgiveness was the responsibility of the "least fair".

* and it weren't for my being broke, it was companies (and individuals) owing
me and claiming bankruptcy.