Greetings all,

I still have an issue with devfs and my IBM MicroDrive under 9.1b1.

If devfs is mounted and I insert the MicroDrive (via PCMCIA CF adapter)
my CPU usage jumps to 100%.  The devfsd process launches a process
drakupdate.fstab over and over and over.

Anyone know why this happens.

Without devfs mounted, it works no problem.  9.0 also "sufferes" from
the same problem (8.2 was fine).

Thanks.

--
...Rob

-- Gravity... not just a good idea, its the law!

Robert Goshko                  Axis Computer Consulting Services, Inc
President                              Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada
http://www.axis-dev.ca/       Supporting the Revolution In Your World
Registered Linux User #260513   GNU/Linux i686 2.4.21-pre2.1mdk-725ca

 09:19:00  up  1:16,  4 users,  load average: 1.14, 1.31, 1.37