On Friday 17 January 2003 11:14 am, Vincent Danen wrote:
> On Thu Jan 16, 2003 at 10:14:18PM -0700, Lorne wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > > Ah yes.. then it's IE.  Unfortunately, I don't know if there is a fix
> > > or what the fix might be other than using a different browser.  Mozilla
> > > works good... unsure of other browsers, although I suspect Netscape and
> > > other browsers based on Mozilla will work as well.  Dunno about others
> > > like Opera and such.
> >
> > Well that explains why I have no problems then. I use Mozilla from
> > Mandrake 9.0. XP I use Netscape.
>
> =)
>
> > I just subscribed to the snf list. I assume you'll move us over to the
> > new one when it is changed eh?
>
> Yup.  I'll move the list and change the name and stuff; the subscriber
> list will remain the same.  I'll even have an alias up so that posts to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] get redirected to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I aim to do that today... we'll see how things pan out.
>
> > I'm looking forward to giving mnf another whack.
>
> Good...  it really is a nice product.

It looks WONDERFUL!!! I just wasn't able to get it to forward packets. It
looks like it is locked down by default pretty tight. Once I figure out what
is blocking everything (shorewall or ipchains?) and get the rules
straightened out, I'll be good. I've just not had a chance to hammer on it.
I'm really looking forward to the docs and I see I have about 16 snf list
messages that just came through, so I'll go hang out there. :)