Hi all,

I am setting up a web server mdk9.0 box using extranet apache from
mandrake..

I have the cert, I have replaced the key with a encrypted one, I have put
the cert file in /etc/ssl/apache along with the new server key... and tried
to restart..

it stops dead at "Starting httpd"

just sits there and does nothing..

I assumed that might be because apache comes standard set to wait for the
'builtin' command to auto fillin the password..

I don't know how to tell builtin to do that.. anyone know?

in the meantime, I hashed out the line in the ssl conf that specified
'builtin' and entered the password manually.

Can anyone fill me in here on what I have to do to get apache to restart
without admin intervention???

many thanks

rgds

Franki