> All I've got to say for The Shrub, our President, is, "SHOW ME THE BEEF!"
> If he shows me that he has proof for everything he said, especially the
> parts about Saddam's weapons of mass destruction, I too will stand up and
> join you in saying loudly, "DO IT!"

1. No-one believes Saddam has nuclear weapons, even if he has been trying to
get one.
2. He certainly has chemical - he has used them before
3. He certainly has biological - he has used them.
I name fools everyone who seriously considers the idea that Saddam-like guy
has destroyed them all.
Now proof is almost impossible - its about finding a needle in a haystack. So
in fact there is quite stupid situation:
1. There is no formal reason for war - no proof
2. There is de facto reason - those weapons are out there
3. War must start in february - climatical reasons
4. If location of bio and chem weapons cannot be found before the war breaks
out, they can be used and effects of bio weapons will not be limited to the
war regions but could wipe out half the world
5. If Saddam is just left alone continuing current idiotic policies it will
only get worse - like him getting nukes also. Which would be real shit.

So there is no good answer, and whichever way they go there are serious
risks. Also this war will be much more difficult than previous Gulf War. From
militery point of view, I mean. If you have a good way to get rid of Saddam
fast, without the war, let uncle Bush know ;-)

Wahur