On Fri, Jan 31, 2003 at 12:24:20AM +1100, Ron Stodden wrote:
> Iraq's invasion of Kuwait was because Kuwait was slant drilling under
> the border to illegally extract Iraqian oil and refused to desist.
I thought this thread was declared dead? But I do want to thank you
for informing me as to why Kuwait was invaded, all of this time I
was under the impression the Iraq invaded because they believe that
once Kuwait was part of their territory. Thanks for clearing things
up.
--
Dallam Wych               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
60B9 5A73 E6B8 F087 66A4  Registered User #213656