Hello.

I have mandrake 9.0.
It's up-to-date.

I have both libqt3-3.0.5-7mdk and libqt3-devel-3.0.5-7mdk installed.

Now whenever I try to complile an app with QT I get:
"/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lqt" I have variable QTDIR=/usr/lib/qt3

I tried to poke around to see where the lib is and I did not find it inside
libqt3-devel-3.0.5-7mdk. /usr/lib/qt3/lib/libqt.so should be there, correct ?

I checked redhat version of the same rpm at
http://www.rpmfind.net//linux/RPM/redhat/updates/7.3/i386/qt-devel-3.0.5-7.14.i386.html

and it has the most important libqt.so in there.

I ran ldconfig, so it should pickup all libs.
Is qt lib called something else now ?

Any ideas ?

target=_blank>http://www.excite.com</a></b>
The most personalized portal on the Web!</font>