On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 06:02:21PM +0100, Steffen Barszus wrote:

> Sorry that I did not checked if your reply-to header is set right. I know it
> is bad behavior and you would know it that I know it after reading my sig.

> So I need to update kmail ;) . My intend was to quote the text you have
> answered too. Sorry for that.
No problem.

> Thanks for your judge about me....
Actually, it isn't a judgement about you at all. This is the problem
with discussing politics, religion, etc...people (myself included)
get very passionate about what they believe and say things that
really don't need to be said.
I apologize to you for the last comment, it was totally uncalled
for.

--
Dallam Wych               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
60B9 5A73 E6B8 F087 66A4  Registered User #213656