As we are dealing with experts here it may interest some of those.
I found this in the Mandrake Linux newsgroup:

Subject: [Announcement] Linux Terminal Server + MDK 9.0 - HOWTO
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 01:45:04 GMT

All,

I've successfully deployed LTSP with a MDK 9.0 server. I kept notes of the
process and I turned it into a  small "HOWTO". The guys at LTSP.org have
added it to their website.

If interested, check it out here:

http://ltsp.org/contrib/MDK90-LTSP.html

Soon, I'll have Catalan and Spanish versions of the same document.

Enjoy!

Salut,
Sinner
--
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/     Linux User # 89976
Testing Mandrake 9.0 -    Linux Machine # 38068

wobo