If you have the X server running, you can telnet/ssh to your Mandrake
machine, export the display with the following command (assumes you're
using bash):

export DISPLAY=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:0

(xxx... is the IP of your Mac)

and just run commands from the Mandrake session, like "evolution".

Sounds like you already have your X server set up, but I use OroborOSX
on my iBook (http://oroborosx.sourceforge.net/) for this purpose.

- Kathy