I looked at the portableez.com site that somebody just mentioned, and I
thought I'd throw out a warning regarding another company that sells this
notebook:

Don't buy anything from http://www.americancomputech.com/
These people are lying and deceiving sons of bitches.

I ordered a notebook from them for a client just before moving across the
country. I wasn't there when he received it, but he was content to get it
ready for work by himself. (He's an attorney.) What a nightmare.

* He got it, and right off the bat, it was the wrong color. This is not
  ordinarily a big deal, but the one he ordered was silver, pretty cool
  looking, and the color was -advertised-as-a-feature-.

* Second, it came with instructions to make a change to the BIOS. But the
  instructions were wrong because since the time those docs were written, the
  wording in the BIOS changed. A computer guy probably would have been able
  to figure it out, but he couldn't, and he was damned if he was going to
  pay some computer guy fix it.

* Third, there was some software that wouldn't load, although it would load
  fine on his lower-powered desktop computer.

So he decided to send it back. He went to the web site because there was an
RMA form. The form was gone or unlinked. So he called them, and the phone
just rang. After numerous tries, they finally answered. He explained the
problems and asked for a RMA. They had an excuse for all his problems, so
they refused give him one! They finally agreed to to take the computer
back, but to charge him a restocking fee of 15% (~$200), and they wouldn't
give him a number until he faxed them a signed document promising to pay
the fee. He needs the RMA, so he decides to do it. Guess what? Their fax
line doesn't work for two days! Finally, like three weeks later he gets an
RMA.

Absolutely unbelievable, these &@$!# assholes.

So remember the moral of this story: Avoid americancomputech.com.

Miark