hi,

forget about wizards... the only thing they can do is to completely duck up
your carefully-written-by-hand config files ;)

first look at this line in my example ~/.gtkrc-2.0:
include "/usr/share/themes/Bluecurve/gtk-2.0/gtkrc"
and now do:
$ find /usr/share/themes -name gtk-2.0

so? do you still need some wizard or configurator? ;)

--
cu,
crz