hi,

> [little "defending wizards" speech skipped]

i completely disagree

> But the problem about those config files shows in this example, I now know
> how to change the fonts, and I know how to change the theme. But that is
> all I have learned in these two mails.
that's because you've asked for pretty concrete fings to change.

here is comlete guide to gtkrc files:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/gtk/gtk-resource-files.html
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.2/gtk/gtk-Resource-Files.html

> That's why I dig webmin, for the simple tasks that I want done it is
> perfect. And all it really does, is change the democratic text files...
endless crawling through dozens and dozens of often badly-designed dialogs...
oh no, i'd better change one line in config file.

> [skipped]

> You can have one of my Terry Pratchet books as a thank-you, I just finished
sure, thank you. btw, what is "Terry Pratchet book"? ;)

--
cu,
crz