Jack Coates wrote:
On Tue, 2003-02-25 at 16:55, Ric Tibbetts wrote:

Actually, I have XP running at home on a PII-333
My kids use it as their game machine.

But my oldest is only 7. Their demands are low. :)

Ric

yeah, I was kind of annoyed when I had to replace Win98 with Win2K on
the kids' game machine to get it to actually run Reader Rabbit without
puking all over itself...

Duron 750.

<chuckle>
Yeah, I hear ya! I tried Win2k on their box, but lost to many games (don't remember which right now. It was a while ago).
So we loaded XP (ugh!). There were fewer game losses. But if I had time, I'd put 98 back on. It ran better, and ALL their games worked. But I just haven't had time... sigh...

But.. This is drifting a long way from a LM discussion. :)

Ric