--- flacycads <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Thursday 27 February 2003 11:44 am, Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
> >
> > Saddam Hussein is off topic.  Discussions of winblows in conjunction or
> > comparison with Linux are not.
> >
> > LX
>
> LX,
> Point taken.
>
> I just thought it might not be appropriate to go into a long involved
> discourse on tweaking windows here, when probably not that many people dual
> boot with older windows versions- but I could be wrong. Anyway, all the
> windows info is spelled out in great detail on the axcel216 site, and there
> is a lot of it.
>
> Robert Crawford

Robert,

Nobody would like to see winblows gone more than me, believe me.  But until it does
go, we've got to work with it and continue to use our collective mental talents
here to help replace it with (hopefully) Mandrake Linux.  As we grease the rails
for those peeps here trying to dual boot, we also pave the way for winblows to be
permanently replaced.  That's what I think of when I consider the dual booters and
the resultant collateral chatter.

It's always possible that collateral (winblows) chatter can get out of hand. But
among a bunch of Mandrakians?(term=Carroll Grigsby)

Unless we have an influx of winblows trolls again, we probably won't have those
worries. ;)

Best regards,

LX