problems I see

Chipset is mostly SiS  different people have had different levels of
luck here. I've had bad others say it works just fine.

The battery is separate.(cost and physically)  AND expensive.  However
if you don't need a battery or don't care about carrying around an extra
VCR tape size box it's doable.

James