On Tuesday 04 March 2003 04:25 am, Ken Thompson wrote:
> I have been trying to install several needed programs on 9.0 and 9.1 betas
> and keep gettong the failed dependency message for libGLcore.so.2.. A
> google search sent me to rpmfind.net and a further search turned up nVidia
> kernels and drivers. When trying to install these I get a message saying
> that an nVidia card is required. I have tried both the rpm, src.rpm and
> tar.gz methods all with the same results.. Where can libGLcore be found??
> Thanks all,

Hmm, I'm using a Nvidia TI4200 Geforce here, with the 4191 drivers and I don't
have that exact file. I do have:

/usr/lib/libGLcore.so.1
/usr/lib/libGLcore.so.1.0.4191

If you have that  then you can make a softlink so that apps looking for
libGLcore.so.2 will find and use libGLcore.so.1.0.4191.

HTH's

--

                                                                 /\
                                                         Dark< >Lord